BG EPR and MOA

I recently bought a 2013 honda crv 2.4 with 72k on the clock. I have a bottle of EPR and MOA. Would it be a good idea to use it on the next oil change. the service records show that it had regular oil changes.
Thanks

I have used EPR before with great results.
Throw it in with some slightly used oil for 20-30 mins at idle, then drain for a while.

Its powerful stuff.
Enjoy the new CRV

It really slowed the oil burning in a 09 Audi A4 we once had.
I tried all manner of piston soaks with everything available - - - - the EPR was the only thing that worked.

I used EPR once to help clean up and free my rings, I was able to see an improvement in oil consumption but not an earth shattering difference.

I used EPR once to help clean up and free my rings, I was able to see an improvement in oil consumption but not an earth shattering difference.
How long did you leave epr in your engine.
I let it idle for 30 mins at least with fresh oil in the crank.
It actually took two treatments a month apart before I noticed a huge difference in oil consumption reduction.

I recently bought a 2013 honda crv 2.4 with 72k on the clock. I have a bottle of EPR and MOA. Would it be a good idea to use it on the next oil change. the service records show that it had regular oil changes.
Thanks
I would use it with confidence.
I used epr in 3 used cars so far. All with positive results.
Tip.....use it with fresh oil, something cheap...like ST with a new filter and let the engine run for 30 mins with the epr running through.

It really cleans.

Back