Anti seize

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

Yep it wasn't that long ago that I went to Walmart for a case of oil then to oreillys for a filter. When I got home my babe said "look at your self in the mirror". Ha I had a big streak of it across my forehead and I think all I did was put the jar away in the cabinet. She said where have you been looking like that. Ummmmmm all over town I said.

Originally Posted by clinebarger
You can talk about anti seize over the phone & get some on you
grin.gif

Yea that stuff ends up everywhere, I left a small tube that wasn't well capped in a cargo pocket and it went thru the wash, [censored] near destroyed my washer and dryer, my wife at the time was not very happy. If you've ever opened up an etch a Sketch it has fine Al powder in itto and it's impossible to clean.

Originally Posted by P10crew
[Linked Image]

...‚.. that's funny. I've found it on stuff I swear I never touched while it was open.

Odor from strip clubs although invisible, transfers just the same. A wise Cajun lawyer once advised the smell can be masked with WD-40.

Wise advise that I don't follow, is to put on leather gloves every time you break out the razor knife, and rubber gloves when you are in the same room with anti-seize.

I know it's completely uncool to retell or rewright someone else's joke, but.....

The right picture being the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz would've been 1,000% funnier.

You can't readily discern that the young "Gomez Addams" in the photo is coated with anything or if the picture suffered from weird lighting.

ODD COINCIDENCE: I just found my stash (big jar of collected dregs from 5 jars) of Anti-Seize yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back