Visible Wirless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to sign up with them today and it was a complete cluster [censored]. Picked my plan, submitted credit card info and was all set. Clicked the final submit button and it said something to the effect of submission error, please resubmit. So I did. Still kept getting the error.
Waited almost 25 minutes to chat with them, they were clueless, didn't know what to do. No verification on my account of any purchases. Meanwhile my email was going crazy showing my credit card being ran over 20 times by Visible.
Called my bank and disputed all the charges. Never again. Two hours wasted.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by FADEC
Tried to sign up with them today and it was a complete cluster [censored]. Picked my plan, submitted credit card info and was all set. Clicked the final submit button and it said something to the effect of submission error, please resubmit. So I did. Still kept getting the error.
Waited almost 25 minutes to chat with them, they were clueless, didn't know what to do. No verification on my account of any purchases. Meanwhile my email was going crazy showing my credit card being ran over 20 times by Visible.
Called my bank and disputed all the charges. Never again. Two hours wasted.

Be sure to disable all your adblockers beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back