Anyone here roll your own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noodles. Egg noodles.
Mmmmmmm
[Linked Image]

My mom occasionally does. She makes a thick, flat noodle that goes into a most delicious chicken noodle soup.

My favorite is angle hair
fawteen get real man! The sheet is fresh out of the laundry. If you look it's a California king that was purchased to only be used for noodle drying. It's way oversized for the bed. Sheesh what do you dry your dish's with dude? A towel that was laundered with your bath towels? Well this sheet is special it gets washed right after my shop rags.... that's how we roll! Lol

my grandmother and mom used to make homemade pasta...best stuff around ...cant get it no more granny passed years ago and mom is in her 90's now so no one to make

Somewhere on Youtube there's probably a video of a cat walking across that... just kidding but gotta agree there's something disturbing about any kind of food prep on a bed.

Sure hope guys not approving of P10crew's method don't ever eat in Chinese restaurants.

Ok first of all the surface that you dry the noodles on must be absorbent. If you lay them on a counter or wax paper they will not dry. As stated above the sheet is only used for noodling lol. Beds have been used for drying noodles for 4 generations that I know of in my family. Would it look better if that sheet was on top of a giant table?
If drying noodles on a dedicated pristine sheet bothers you please do your self a favor and don't ever ever set foot in a packing house because you will never eat a T bone again. And you better not watch them make your hamburger. Now man up and let's have some buttered noodles! You won't buy them in the store if you ever try them.
Have a good day!

You clowns. You sleep in a bed every night and I will bet your mouth is open breathing within an inch of the sheets most nights. It's not like your countertop is any cleaner anyway....and besides, your whole body is full of bacteria including the hands that prepare your food.

Originally Posted by Sunnyinhollister
OK, I'm from kalifornia. When I saw the title, "Anyone here roll your own?" I was thinking something else entirely.....
57.gif

Habit, i always roll my own,
cheers3.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back