Baldwin oil filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really good, US made. I have 2X B1402 on hand right now.

I don't know how much it costs otherwise but have never seen any Baldwin this cheap. B1402 goes around $10. I got these for $6 each because it got delivered after 2 months of order.

I was researching beta ratio's on filers about 10 years back when buying a new ATV.

I found that Baldwin had one of the best beta ratios out there.

Not sure how they rate anymore.

It seems to be hard to find the info on the specs for any filters to compare.

I still use them on my 2018 F150 3.5 Ecoboost, ATV, & Garden tractor. I can get them locally for around 10 CAD

We use them on our fleet just about every filter on the trucks.

I went to that site and was impressed by the low prices of the 2 filters I looked up.

All my "car life" I've only seen Baldwins sold at a truck specialty place for LARGE MONEY.

Trouble is, with the site provided above, I might not need a dozen at a time. BUT at the great pricing, I might break even real fast.

Originally Posted by wallyuwl
Anyone know anything about them? Bought a Baxter Performance cartridge to canister conversion for my Highlander and they suggested a Wix 51335 because it is wide and short.

Ran across this page: https://usa.petroil.net/case-of-12-b132-baldwin-automotive-lube-spin-on/

They are very good filters and make some of the best filters on the market for heavy duty equipment . ( Bulldozers , Backhoes , Excavators )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back