Good radio apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to recall a while back someone posted about a radio app that lets you hear music from all over the world. Any help is appreciated.

I use the TuneIn app on my devices, and usually stream them via Bluetooth to my car radio or TV soundbar.

I've used TuneIn for years, and despite some annoyances continue to use it as my go-to. Another worth looking at is Audials - less stations, but does have some that TuneIn doesn't. Audials also can be setup to record programs (on timer too, I believe).

Well, can't install Tune In since my IPad is already updated and tune in app and others require 10 something

Oh well

I use the TuneIn Radio app on my iPhone to listen to SWR4 Tubingen, a German radio station in Baden-Wurtemberg. It is also available on the internet. I'm studying German language, using Duolingo and Rosetta Stone. I can read and understand German very well now, but listening to the radio helps me with listening and understanding. I also get to speak with a German lady at a local Burger King about once a week, and she is very helpful with a lot of the grammatical rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back