Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZjeff

$50 Site Donor 2023
Tiny house? Redneck camping trailer? I'd love to see this on the road!
[Linked Image]

You sure it's not just in the process of being moved? Looks all wrong for a tiny house. I suppose it could be a redneck way to go camping, I'll give you that.

For all I know, it might be going across someone's property. The tie-downs look sketchy, but if it's never hitting a public road...
21.gif

Likely being moved but it had to drive on either 45 mph divided highway or 55 mph divided highway to get where it's sitting right now just off an Interstate exit. Or maybe on the Interstate, people do crazy things. Sketchy is a good word but someone will come along and say they moved a shed 100 miles just like this.

Not all that hard to figure out. Someone bought a shed and they're moving it to a new location. I've sold several sheds that were on properties that I bought, and they put 'em on a trailer and towed 'em away.

Originally Posted by Fawteen
Not all that hard to figure out. Someone bought a shed and they're moving it to a new location. I've sold several sheds that were on properties that I bought, and they put 'em on a trailer and towed 'em away.

Thanks for clearing this up, nothing to see here, done every day. The crappy 8 foot wide shed tied to the really crappy 6 foot wide trailer with 1" cheapo straps is pretty low budget even for around here. Nothing unsafe about any part of this endeavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back