Grey Cup is this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grey Cup, the final game for the CFL ( Canadian Football League) is tomorrow. It's the Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs the Hamilton Tiger Cats. If you want to see the antics of drunken Canadian Football fans, tune in.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
The Grey Cup, the final game for the CFL ( Canadian Football League) is tomorrow. It's the Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs the Hamilton Tiger Cats. If you want to see the antics of drunken Canadian Football fans, tune in.
laugh.gif

No need. I'm watching 105,000 drunken crazies in the rain at the Penn State, Ohio State game!

laugh.gif

Perfect, I'll watch it.since I'm on vacation for next 9 days and my birthday is coming up
grin2.gif
10.gif
08.gif

I would love to see the Canadian league champion play the NFL Superbowl champion in some sort of hybrid rules game. Would be confusing as heck, but very entertaining.

Originally Posted by Jetsfan421
I would love to see the Canadian league champion play the NFL Superbowl champion in some sort of hybrid rules game. Would be confusing as heck, but very entertaining.

The worst NFL team agaisnt the grey cup winner would be a better game.

Originally Posted by Leo99
Originally Posted by Jetsfan421

The worst NFL team agaisnt the grey cup winner would be a better game.

Not so sure. The NFL needs 4 downs to do what the CFL does in 3.
lol.gif

A well deserved win by Winnipeg. First time in 29 years.
laugh.gif

Exactly! Excellent game plan by the 'Peg. Well-deserved Grey Cup win. One for the W!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back