Thread Title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I accidentally clicked on the words "Thread Title' on the top line box of oil filter sub forum and then got a strange assortment threads, and I really didn't know how to get back to normal/current so logged out and logged back in. It seemed to correct now, but what is clicking on the words "thread title," "replies", "views" or "last post", supposed to do? Sorry if it seems a stupid question to some, but never happened to me before. And I don't want to try it again.

The sub forum was sorted by the Title. You may notice the up or down arrow next to that which toggles if it's reverse or forward alphabetically.

If you go back and look, you'll see it's sorted by post date with a down arrow. If you click there you will get the up arrow and see from oldest to newest.

Last edited:
Ok, I did try clicking the tab again thinking it would go back but normal but no joy. So you're saying if I click the arrow it will take it back to current topic view? Or, am I misinterpreting?

Edit. So if I go to last post and click up or down I will get back to current view, most recent post?

Last edited:
The normal sort is by Last Post, so if you go over to Last Post and click on it you'll either see the oldest or newest post first depending on the direction of the arrow.

Once you click on something else, like Post Title, the sub is sorted by that field.

Most of us want it sorted by Last Post, so click there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back