Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled the trigger on a bottle from Amazon...$15.40+tax. I read and see nothing but good things about it. We shall see.

It left a smeary coating on my windshield. I had a terrible time getting it off. I hope stays on the paint as well as the glass.

pre ordered a bottle and received it a week or 2 ago. Used it on my Caravan and on the side and rear glass (can't bring myself to try it on the windshield). Looks pretty good but the paint was already in great shape so we'll see how well it lasts over the next 4-5 months, through winter.

Originally Posted by walterjay
It left a smeary coating on my windshield. I had a terrible time getting it off. I hope stays on the paint as well as the glass.

Yes! The Seal and Shine did this to me, too. It's awful driving into the sun.

Originally Posted by HowAboutThis
Originally Posted by walterjay

Yes! The Seal and Shine did this to me, too. It's awful driving into the sun.

I had applied Seal N Shine on my "prep and clean windshield" I do not have the smearing effect. You must apply it evenly and well prepped.

Why would you guys apply this stuff on your windshield? it isn't for windows...

Originally Posted by grampi

For me it was overspray/drifting from slight breeze. However, some of these can be used on glass as a Rain-X type thing. Then tried to get it off and it's still on there!

Originally Posted by grampi

It works and better than Rain X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back