Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax - Still Looking Good After 4-1/2 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rooflessVW
Originally Posted by painfx
The Turtle Wax Ice Seal N Shine can achieve better beading and much uniform.

Extremely doubtful.

This is the Internet sir. When personal opinion trumps actual facts, go with personal opinions.

A weak effort of using a great movie quote on my part.

That is true about opinion. But if you are interested or not, you can check youtube for the evidence. For cost and protection, nothing can beat it. Unless one can prove otherwise.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JHZR2
That's impressive. Ive never seen any product from any manufacturer last that long living outdoors in the sun. The SiO2 products come closest but even then they need to be kept quite clean...

Ah, dang it, that "living outdoors in the sun" might disqualify my experience in cloudy, rainy mid Michigan. My Patriot lives outdoors 24/7. That I almost never wash it probably helps with sealant longevity.

Here's today's picture of my car with Zaino Z2 applied last April (7 months). Our frequent rain keeps is clean enough. It's fall detail session will happen Thanksgiving weekend, late this year.
[Linked Image]

I would say that she is due. There should be no beads on the surfaces that are not flat. You also want small tight beads on flatter surfaces. The other areas should sheet off.

And to show how dirty it is/has been, here's a picture I took this morning. It beads water over the dirt!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That is true about opinion. But if you are interested or not, you can check youtube for the evidence. For cost and protection, nothing can beat it. Unless one can prove otherwise.

Really, how exactly does U Tube provide evidence that it can't be beat for cost and protection??

Last edited:
Car looks great! I have used nothing but Meguairs on my cars for decades with great success. I started with their #26 (carnauba liquid) and then switched to the Gold Class Carnauba Liquid which is the counterpart to what the OP used. I do, however, use the Ultimate (synthetic) spray-on wax over the carnauba between wax jobs and am always very pleased.

Originally Posted by 007

Really, how exactly does U Tube provide evidence that it can't be beat for cost and protection??

Have you tried TW SNS?

For those who've used both Meguiar's Ceramic Spray wax & their product outlined in this thread - pros & cons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back