Fram Ultra C&P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came off my ecoboost escape 3000 miles.
I know it's a waste but I wanted to cut it open.

fram 1.jpg

fram 2.jpg

fram 3.jpg

fram4.jpg

fram5.jpg

fram6.jpg

fram 8.jpg

Looks perfect. I run both my filters for 1 year with 6 mos oil change. My 3614 after 1 year looks exactly like yours. The oil seems to stay clean too. I trust the Ultra's with my engines and with 2 OCI's they are cheap in price.

Originally Posted by ad244
Get a new one and use it for 20,000

Sorry but it can't do that. I've never be able to do 20k oci's. This one is so short because I bought the car used, changed the oil and ran a short "clean out" cycle. It has a new filter and full syn 5w30 in it now. I'll run one more short "clean out cycle" and then use the IOLM. Even with that the most it will go is 10k or 1 year.

Originally Posted by mpgo4th
Originally Posted by ad244
Get a new one and use it for 20,000

Sorry but it can't do that. I've never be able to do 20k oci's. This one is so short because I bought the car used, changed the oil and ran a short "clean out" cycle. It has a new filter and full syn 5w30 in it now. I'll run one more short "clean out cycle" and then use the IOLM. Even with that the most it will go is 10k or 1 year.

That oil and filter is clean as can be. Why do one more clean out cycle? You aren't doing anything but being wasteful.

What went back in and on? Nice cut and post
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 53' Stude

What went back in and on? Nice cut and post
smile.gif

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looks good! ...Ž

Who cares if people think its a "waste" Never let anyone dictate how you spend money, it's not their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back