What is a good cleaner/conditioner for kitchen cabinets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rented my house out to acouple guys this year while I was out of town with work. Cabinets are not even 5 years old and have some marks on them from just plain being sloppy/lazy. Not being careful when washing dishes in the sink to some marks from food boiling over the glass top stove and running down the front. Really dont wanna have to sand anything if I dont have to. But if that is my last option -- so be it. The cabinets are a darker maple color. Any good cleaning/conditioning products out there? Basically, there water spots.

Last edited:
Murphys Oil Soap with some microfiber towels should work well. The utility mf towels at Walmart will be fine.

A Mr. Clean Magic Eraser will work great. A rag dampened with olive oil also works well on both cabinets and stainless.

My wife swears by Murphy's and uses it on our cabinets, stair, windows etc.... Not sure how old your house is OP but sooner or later it's called patina.

Cut to the chase----------------- call Molly Maids, problem solved...
thankyou2.gif

Wipe with a clean water only sponge to get all the crud off, then dry it off. I'd use those Pledge wipes and wipe it down again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back