Eneos Eco CVT Fluid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, but that is a lot to buy at one time
crazy2.gif

You can often get Castrol CVT on sale for $5/qt, which only requires you to buy in multiples of 2
smile.gif

Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
crazy2.gif

You can often get Castrol CVT on sale for $5/qt, which only requires you to buy in multiples of 2
smile.gif

It's a lot, though I was thinking of a complete trans flush using the coolant line method which would probably be 4-4.5 gallons. I could save the rest for a drain and fill a couple years down the road.
I just can't find any reviews on the Eneos Eco CVT fluid. What I like about this fluid is it's focused on the Japanese make CVTs and is a decent price.

$6/qt is a tempting deal for sure. It's a good $150 a pop for a case (12qts) of Nissan NS-3 by mail order.

Originally Posted by bronx
Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
crazy2.gif

smile.gif

It's a lot, though I was thinking of a complete trans flush using the coolant line method which would probably be 4-4.5 gallons. I could save the rest for a drain and fill a couple years down the road.
I just can't find any reviews on the Eneos Eco CVT fluid. What I like about this fluid is it's focused on the Japanese make CVTs and is a decent price.

I just used this Eneos CVT fluid in my car...

It definitely helped my car quiet down... At low speeds my car started to get a bit loud after changing it work the Castrol Transmax CVT fluid... I think the CVT fluid by Eneos has helped quite a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back