Pennzoil “Designed for Your Drive”

Status
Not open for further replies.
None are D1 / Gen 2 rated - I see them as boutique oils not likely to occupy shelf space at WM .

SOPUS apparently has most of the bases covered now:

Extended Care
Start/Stop
Maximum Power
Hybrid
Gas Truck (Rotella GT)
Diesel Truck (Rotella)

But they still need "mini van oil" for those of us with families.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RyanY
SOPUS apparently has most of the bases covered now:

Extended Care
Start/Stop
Maximum Power
Hybrid
Gas Truck (Rotella GT)
Diesel Truck (Rotella)

grin.gif

Oh no, there's plenty room for more.. like a seasonal pumpkin spice formula for the holidays. ...

grin.gif
[/quote]
Oh no, there's plenty room for more.. like a seasonal pumpkin spice formula for the holidays. ...[/quote]

No worries

5D9C7729-5DC2-49C9-B414-D2DFF195177E.jpeg

Originally Posted by 4WD
grin.gif

Oh no, there's plenty room for more.. like a seasonal pumpkin spice formula for the holidays. ...[/quote]

No worries

[/quote]
...‚...‚...‚...‚... would not be surprised in the least!

Originally Posted by 4WD
Thoughts ? Future clearance opportunities !

I think so, although I have my doubts I'll be cashing in unless the prices are in the $1/quart range.

Originally Posted by 4WD
grin.gif

No worries

[/quote]

This is BITOG, we now have to argue the value of the pumpkin spice additive and how it does or does not contribute to varnish. And since it's 10w-40, we must have another thick vs thin discussion!
banana2.gif

Originally Posted by WMW0505
[Linked Image]

If they end up blowing out the 0W30 @ $1/quart I might give it a shot.

Originally Posted by ChrisD46
None are D1 / Gen 2 rated - I see them as boutique oils not likely to occupy shelf space at WM .

In one of the Pennzoil threads Gena from Pennzoil said the approvals are pending.

Originally Posted by Skippy722

This is BITOG, we now have to argue the value of the pumpkin spice additive and how it does or does not contribute to varnish. And since it's 10w-40, we must have another thick vs thin discussion!
banana2.gif

Right!...‚.. and whether or not it meets MBZ approval 867.530.9

The 0W-16 being labeled "HYBRID" is a good idea. At least it deters people from using it in vehicles where it isn't called for.

Originally Posted by wemay
The 0W-16 being labeled "HYBRID" is a good idea. At least it deters people from using it in vehicles where it isn't called for.

In the Instagram photo above it looks like hybrid oil is also available in 0w-20. I might try it in mine, I'm not all that thrilled with M1EP performance due to fuel and water. If the add pack is designed to deal with thst, I'd be willing to try...

Somebody probably received a nice bonus for this marketing gimmick.

Originally Posted by 4WD
grin.gif

No worries

[/quote]

Personally I'm waiting on the Mobil 1 AP habanero to spice up my engines and really clean them out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back