QSUD vs Valvoline full synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
QSUD on sale at Walmart right now for $17.xx for 5qt. Therefore QSUD is the winner unless Valvoline is cheaper elsewhere.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Koncrete_Cam
QSUD if strictly off price

I agree, when WM had it on rollback a while ago I filled up a shopping cart. I clearly remember the cashier Ranisha commenting on my cart full of oil and how much I must like it. I even told her that my family loves it on their pancakes.

Quaker State and Valvoline are both high quality oils.
I have both in the garage, along with other brands.
Flip a coin.

Last edited:
I've been using both in my work trucks and personal cars for years. Both are good for all season protection.

Originally Posted by xtell
I've been using both in my work trucks and personal cars for years. Both are good for all season protection.

I'm using Valvoline more than ever but in reality both are great choices and it doesn't matter which one the OP chooses.

In fact I can't believe this site isn't collecting a few cents for all the extra traffic it drives to the oil isle to photo oil in its Walmart state.

I like the QSUD because of the moly in it. I'm sure the Valvoline would work fine to.
cheers3.gif

Valvoline because I like their easy pour cap. Plus Valvoline's latest add packs is one the better ones around on paper right now

However you'll never notice the difference between either. Both really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back