It's here, arrived early still 1 week to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are out of town but the new ride has arrived ahead of schedule. We pick it up next Wednesday.
smile.gif

of course more pics when we get it
[Linked Image]

Sweet!! I do like how they wrap the cars in transport, a little money spent doing that goes a long way in reducing transportation damage claims.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Sweet!! I do like how they wrap the cars in transport, a little money spent doing that goes a long way in reducing transportation damage claims.

And rail dust.

Originally Posted by The Critic
Congratulations!

Don't allow them to prep the paint.

Good point. It's going to auto paint guard here in Tampa first thing.

Congratulations!

I remembered that BITOG advice when I bought my current Buick in August. They offered to wash the car before turning it over to me. I said, "Where will you wash it?" "Oh, the automatic car wash on the highway." "No thanks. Fill it up and give me the keys. I'll take care of the washing."

BeerCan, what model is your Porsche, and how much HP has it got?

Originally Posted by Benzadmiral
Congratulations!

I remembered that BITOG advice when I bought my current Buick in August. They offered to wash the car before turning it over to me. I said, "Where will you wash it?" "Oh, the automatic car wash on the highway." "No thanks. Fill it up and give me the keys. I'll take care of the washing."

BeerCan, what model is your Porsche, and how much HP has it got?

It's a highly customized Cayenne base. We felt the base V6 at 335 horsepower, 332 lb-ft was fine. It handles amazing for an SUV and had plenty of power. We upgraded the brakes and really maxed out the interior. I will get better pics on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back