Where's Trav 2.0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no posts by Trav.

I posted this 2 weeks ago, so now 4 weeks MIA:
confused.gif
confused2.gif

https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/5251734/wheres-trav#Post5251734

I really appreciate Trav's contributions.

If you're reading this your fellow members hope you are OK!
banana2.gif

Hey guys, just busy trying to get things done before the winter really sets in. Its much colder than usual here for this time of year.
Quite a few injectors to get out and caught a cold on top of it. I will be posting more in the coming weeks when I have more time during the day.
Thanks all for your concern but I am doing okay just tired.

Originally Posted by Trav
Hey guys, just busy trying to get things done before the winter really sets in. Its much colder than usual here for this time of year.
Quite a few injectors to get out and caught a cold on top of it. I will be posting more in the coming weeks when I have more time during the day.

Good deal...

That stuff is certainly going around... Take care wild man... Always good to see you on here.

Originally Posted by Trav

Glad you are doing good sir
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back