Update to my Wide Open West Broadband Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW just doesn't seem interested in fixing their shiznit. 2nd troubleshoot technician came out last week. This was in response to my complaint that no maintenance team ever showed up to change out the bad component in the yard easement box that serves our house plus three others. 2nd technician confirmed finding of the 1st and showed me on his wireless device that he in fact was entering a work ticket to have a maintenance call made on the easement box to fix the component responsible for what he referred to as B.E.R. (?) errors on the line. That was Thursday. Here we are Monday, 10 days after my initial call to the 866 number to report the drastic speed drop and streaming videos pausing and buffering often. By drastic speed drop I mean we subscribe to 100 megabit download 10 megabit upload and it was speed testing at around 20 - 30 depending on when I ran the test. And of course literally hundreds of milllions of correctable errors shown on my modem's connection page for only a few days of up time.

I get the run around again and I'm calling their competitor, Spectrum. If Spectrum will match the deal I have with Wide Open West.

10 days and no fix. Bah !!

A call to your states public service commission or whatever agency performs that function in your state should lite a fire under them.

Better Business Bureau too
Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back