Funny fake tree cell tower :pic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trees in the forest do grow like that. Not much light down low. And the top needs to be bigger to hide the antennas. There is a reason just because you do not understand, is no reason to make fun.

They do look stupid though. It is the town.

Originally Posted by ragtoplvr
Trees in the forest do grow like that. Not much light down low. And the top needs to be bigger to hide the antennas. There is a reason just because you do not understand, is no reason to make fun.

They do look stupid though. It is the town.

No they dont. There is no forest there so any tree would be wider on the bottom. :eek:)
If the tower was in a forest it would be thinner on the bottom but this one clearly isnt in a forest, just having fun here...

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 4WD
CNN will cover the story and blame someone

lol.gif

Originally Posted by Skippy722
Maybe it's just me, but what is the point of hiding a cell tower in a desert?

Desert or no desert, enough people live in the area that they (or their city leaders) don't want to "see" cell towers. The option is NO cell tower(s) or disguise them.

There's a nearby, uppity city that does not allow cell towers, disguised or not. I really, really do hope their not stupid enough to then complain about lack of cell service which admittedly I don't believe is an issue. They're surrounded by cities and are probably ringed by cell towers.

Off-topic: This same city doesn't allow gas stations

We have the fake trees here but they look slightly less odd and less noticeable when they are placed into pines trees and New England, they do stick out taller of course.

That's amazing.
crazy2.gif

Unless they want to make it a 200ft tall fake upside down tree, they're just plain'ol cell towers around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back