Turtle Wax Seal & Shine Spray

I applied 1 coat 3 months ago to my 300. I'd say it's still beading pretty good, considering it gets parked outside 24/7.

57B3199B-1D2F-4184-B344-C8BA9628E3EA.jpeg

Originally Posted by Skippy722
I applied 1 coat 3 months ago to my 300. I'd say it's still beading pretty good, considering it gets parked outside 24/7.

That looks good. How many washes since applied?

Originally Posted by atikovi

Just one, it stays pretty clean. Rain alone washes a lot of the dirt off.

Originally Posted by atikovi

Just one, it stays pretty clean. Rain alone washes a lot of the dirt off.

I've noticed that as well. I'm sure any good wax/sealant does the same. Car stays much cleaner after using the TWSNS.

I recently tried seal n shine after reading this thread. Applied to the whole car (black paint) after washing and then drying with a leaf blower and Absorber towel. Overall it worked fairly well but left many streaks on the paint and windows. Many more than TW Ice spray wax which is essentially streak free. Am I doing something wrong or missing a step?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by RyanY
I recently tried seal n shine after reading this thread. Applied to the whole car (black paint) after washing and then drying with a leaf blower and Absorber towel. Overall it worked fairly well but left many streaks on the paint and windows. Many more than TW Ice spray wax which is essentially streak free. Am I doing something wrong or missing a step?

Suspect you're using too much product.

I purchased some as well. I used the Mother's Speed clay 2.0 on my Cruze, Suburban and 2002 Silverado. Then applied the TW Ice SNS. Love that stuff. The Speed clay is awesome as well. Super easy to use. I need to stock up on the TW before the price goes up even more.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
Originally Posted by RyanY

Suspect you're using too much product.

I figured it out! Apparently I did not shake it up enough before I applied it. I shook the bottle for >1 minute and tried again. This time it went on very well and no streaks. So far very happy with the results.

I just bought and used it over weekend. Absolutely floored how easy it is to apply and how nice the immediate results are. Let's hope the bottle language is correct..."protects for months".

It does protect for months. It's an amazing product. I put a second coat on my car about a month after the initial coat and that was roughly four months ago.

I just decided to go with TWSNS.
After finishing up applying Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax, this Turtle Wax stuff is going to be hard to beat, because of ease of use and results.
I used to like TW Ice Spray Wax for the same reasons, and the feedback here is quite positive...not nmuch convincing needed in my case.

It's nice to see off the shelf brands having the level of quality that approaches some of the boutique brands. IMO, you're better off using something like TWSNS and just keep up with it periodically. None of the brands whether boutique or retail usually last as long as they claim. Conditions have to be so ideal.

Originally Posted by buster
It's nice to see off the shelf brands having the level of quality that approaches some of the boutique brands. IMO, you're better off using something like TWSNS and just keep up with it periodically. None of the brands whether boutique or retail usually last as long as they claim. Conditions have to be so ideal.

Exactly...
As mention before, cost effective AND great protection. Best bang for buck!

I just decided to go with TWSNS.
After finishing up applying Meguiar's Ultimate Liquid Wax, this Turtle Wax stuff is going to be hard to beat, because of ease of use and results.
I used to like TW Ice Spray Wax for the same reasons, and the feedback here is quite positive...not nmuch convincing needed in my case.
*Curious what the difference is between the TW ICE Spray Wax and the TW Seal & Shine ?

Back