Lionhart LH-Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought a cheap set of tires for my new aftermarket wheels. Hard to find size and it was either Michelins that cost more than the wheels themselves, or cheap lionhart all seasons.

Couldn't be happier. Tread design isn't all that exciting but the tire is quiet enough. Not loud by any means but you do hear alittle bit. Road feel is good, construction is good. Took very little weight to balance them.

Very high tolerances, absolutely no runout on all 4 tires. Made in Thailand.

Would buy again. I recommend it. Better than milestars

Congrats! What size did you buy? How will the tires be used?

Sounds good to start with. However, please keep us posted as miles accumulate. I'd like to know how you like them after 10K-15K miles. You can get lucky sometimes.
smile.gif

My personal experience with private label tires has been very poor overall, after this amount of miles and only got worse as the miles accumulated, causing me to replace early.

IMO, most tires are fine when they're new and on a nice dry day. It's when the weather turn foul that these tires show their true colors as the miles accumulate and as the seasons change.

Best of success to you. You may have hit the jackpot!

CB

Last edited:
Originally Posted by edyvw
OK, how many miles on them?

Just over 1k miles. Can't say anything about wear yet but they have far exceeded my expectations out of an eBay tire.

Originally Posted by Char Baby
Congrats! What size did you buy? How will the tires be used?

Sounds good to start with. However, please keep us posted as miles accumulate. I'd like to know how you like them after 10K-15K miles. You can get lucky sometimes.
smile.gif

My personal experience with private label tires has been very poor overall, after this amount of miles and only got worse as the miles accumulated, causing me to replace early.

IMO, most tires are fine when they're new and on a nice dry day. It's when the weather turn foul that these tires show their true colors as the miles accumulate and as the seasons change.

Best of success to you. You may have hit the jackpot!

CB

245/40/20 and 285/35/20. The car doesn't see any sort of hard driving, just cruising around town and occasional high speed run. Got a new set because my Dunlops developed tread separation and winter was coming. The best part is if they get blown out from a pothole, or I have a bad alignment, I can easily buy another set for $400 and have them installed.

$400 for four tires (in two sizes F/R) on a Maserati? I know they depreciate quickly, so are you delivering pizzas with it?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by khittner
$400 for four tires (in two sizes F/R) on a Maserati? I know they depreciate quickly, so are you delivering pizzas with it?

They've already hit rock bottom in depreciation. Don't see them getting lower anytime soon. No point in expensive tires for the driving I do. Plus I need to see if my alignment is off. Rather wear out a $400 set than a $900 set. I've brought better tires before. Toyo, Continental, Bridgestone, Nitto, Falken, Cooper. Never got the full life out of them due to sidewall damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back