What Deodorant Do You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to use Arm & Hammer unscented. I changed over to Native unscented because I wanted to go as natural as possible with what comes in contact with my skin daily. Works extremely well for me.

Originally Posted by qdeezie
I used to use Arm & Hammer unscented. I changed over to Native unscented because I wanted to go as natural as possible with what comes in contact with my skin daily. Works extremely well for me.

Do you use the soap or toothpaste?

Originally Posted by madRiver
Toms of Maine. It is still a local company(to me) that got swallowed up by P & G.

+1 for Tom's of Maine

Long Lasting Tea tree oil Deodorant ..

Retired now, I only shower every 3rd** day if i'm not working hard and it holds up.
**We have limited well water.

Tried dozens, went away form AP for health concerns

Not the most "manly" smelling, but

Most of the "man stuff" REALLY stinks, and we laugh at you behind your backs, Aqua Velva man!
smile.gif

Was using Arm and Hammer gel before that and now I cant find it. - a decent choice.

I do like the smell off the original Old Spice from decades ago. Their deodorant selection presently is silliness off the charts!

Originally Posted by Gebo
Originally Posted by diyjake
I use Native, this stuff is expensive but I really love the way it works and isn't made out of unnecessary junk. https://www.nativecos.com/products/citrus-herbal-musk-deo-mens

Which scents do you use? Have you tried the soap? Looks very interesting.

I used Eucalyptus & Mint, Cucumber & Mint and Citrus & Herbal Musk, they are all good but Citrus & Herbal Musk and Cucumber & Mint are my top choices. Walmart and Target sells Native deodorant for the same price as their website.

I have not tried their soap but I am sure it is good stuff.

lafes unscented deodorant spray.

Lasts an entire day without re-applying.
I also shave my pits to reduce any possible odor.

As a result, a bottle easily lasts me a calendar year.

Originally Posted by hemitruck
Mitcham. Non scented.
+1
Spelled Mitchum, not Mitcham.
I have been using it for 50 years. My mother turned me on to it when I was a teen. It just works!

I NEVER use an antiperspirant, deodorant only

Old Spice - - - "Swagger", "Wolfthorn" or "Krakengard" - - depending on my mood

Degree antiperspirant is about the only one I find that helps me with excessive sweating. (A condition I've dealt with most of my life due to Anxiety)

I always like to try new brands and types, but for some reason always end up back with Degree.

Agree with a few others. Old Spice deodorant only. " If your grandfather hadn't worn it. You wouldn't exist. "

Last edited:
My Dad used the Arrid that came in a white container about the size of a hockey puck. You screwed the top off and applied the deodorant with your fingers to your pita.

I had been using the Old Spice Deodorant bought at Costco/Sam's, but have since banned all future purchases of Procter and Gamble products.

I've ordered some of the Arm & Hammer Essentials sticks. Used to use A&H stuff before, I was happy with it.

Speed Stick Original or Speed Stick Musk here.
Used to be Arm & Hammer Essentials.

I cant do antiperspirants, they make my armpits raw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back