Motomaster OE Plus Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed this new oil today, now made by SOPUS. Carries the exact same wording and approvals as both PP Euro and the new QSUD Euro, and available in all the same grades. Looks like Shell really trying to distribute the same oil in as many different bottles as possible
confused.gif

Screenshot_20191102-161319_Canadian Tire.jpg

No, normal price is $58 I think, it will go on sale for 45-50% off so it should end up a few bucks a jug cheaper than the name brands, comparing all sale prices. I'd be curious to see a data sheet or VOA to see if it's actually different to the other oils or not.

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells
No, normal price is $58 I think, it will go on sale for 45-50% off so it should end up a few bucks a jug cheaper than the name brands, comparing all sale prices. I'd be curious to see a data sheet or VOA to see if it's actually different to the other oils or not.

Good to know. Thanks for the post. Wonder what CT's Black Friday sale will be like this year. I've been running Valvoline from WM's black Friday sale last year.

Correct. Good eye. Motomaster dropped Citgo and are using Shell once again. It was also confirmed with the Dexos D1G2 products which have a Shell license code ending with the number 14. An added bonus is the Motomaster OE oil products are made in Canada by Shell with domestic and imported products.
Here are four shots of their 5w20 showing the Dexos code 14, and the part about being made in Canada.

F5E17CC5-62FE-4A4D-9F58-56E63FAB6943.jpeg

59954764-4C55-4B52-B340-F47D8EA4ACD2.jpeg

8B32878C-5A9B-461F-A199-0A5F9DD8BDDB.jpeg

814E0016-0DE0-42F8-8AF0-69096D47B121.jpeg

Last edited:
By the way, Shell and Quaker State synthetic motor oils in Canada are still subject to a $10 and $7 rebate, respectively, until the end of the year. This doesn't include the Motomaster products.

Last edited:
That's a fair point. I haven't seen the QSUD HM or Euro in a CT Tire store yet, at least here out west. I would use the new MM full syn in my wife's Wrangler without a second thought.

Saw the 0w40 version of this for the first time ever a few days ago. Anybody know where to find a data sheet for it?
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Speedinsweede
Saw the 0w40 version of this for the first time ever a few days ago. Anybody know where to find a data sheet for it?
[Linked Image]

I'd bet it's the same as Pennzoil Euro 0w-40.

I'd really like to see data sheets too. I almost bought the regular syn "domestic" version for my wife's Jeep this weekend, but went with M1 instead because I don't know the specifics of this stuff.

The new Euro LX QSUD is exact same specs as the Pennzoil, so it seems to be the same oil. The 5w30 and 5w40 versions however are different. So it's hard to say if the Motomaster will be the same or not.

Originally Posted by kschachn
It is odd that they list and appropriately word the MB approvals yet it does not appear on the BeVo website.

It just hit the shelves in the last ten days or so. So maybe just not quite updated yet.

Originally Posted by tcp71
The 0w30 version says made in Germany. Shell makes oil in Germany?

Its rebottled Helix Ultra ECT C2/C3, which is made in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back