Can You I.D. this Dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen this Dogs picture on a vacuum cleaner box and think it's a very good looking dog. Does anyone know the breed?

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
I'd say a mixed breed but my guess is there is some Jack Russell in that dog.

I was going to guess Jack Russell & Chihuahua mixed, the ears, eyes, and nose/mouth look like Chihuahua.

Originally Posted by Warstud
I seen this Dogs picture on a vacuum cleaner box and think it's a very good looking dog. Does anyone know the breed?

[Linked Image]

It's "saw", not "seen." Get out a piece of paper mister and conjugate the verb saw one hundred times. Sister Ann Patrice, circa,1948.

Originally Posted by Yah-Tah-Hey

It's "saw", not "seen." Get out a piece of paper mister and conjugate the verb saw one hundred times. Sister Ann Patrice, circa,1948.

Pop ? Is that you?

He could have typed I've and if on a smart phone, it can change what you typed. I have had that happen. Auto correct can do some odd things.

Originally Posted by spasm3

Pop ? Is that you?

He could have typed I've and if on a smart phone, it can change what you typed. I have had that happen. Auto correct can do some odd things.

Possible, sure. But I hear people say it out loud in that context all the time and it makes me cringe so hard

Originally Posted by Aero540T
Originally Posted by spasm3

Pop ? Is that you?

Possible, sure. But I hear people say it out loud in that context all the time and it makes me cringe so hard

People spell it's instead of its on here about 90% of the time. It's just one of those things you can't fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back