For you Redline Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this at Canadian Tire. Enjoy.

F5786F07-C2AD-4523-9E1E-66039D348929.jpeg

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
$62 USD proud. Not sure if I could bring myself to burn that.

It wouldn't have a chance here unless it was $22.88.

I just saw that on their site the other day. Way, way, way, waaaaaayyyyyyyy overpriced. For that price, it better cuddle with me after and let me be the big spoon.

Apparently it's selling well enough to still be made and sold. I think it's what they started out producing back in 1979. I am running my last bit of Redline as I am getting ready to buy a new Honda and am just gonna settle on m1 0w30.

Thats not actually that bad.. its 2 stoke oil.

a gallon is 8 pints.. whats a pint of good 2 stroke go for? IIRC around 10??

yes for all of the idiots not realizing what this is:

its 2 stroke oil
that you mix in the gas.
at 40:1 ratio that 1 gallon goes with 40 gallons of gas.

maxima castor 927 is selling for 23.99 for 1L. so 4 of those would be $96 and have a few drops left over on the 1L vs 1qt.
so not that bad a price really (for those that dont understand the product and cannot do math)

Originally Posted by sunruh
yes for all of the idiots not realizing what this is:

its 2 stroke oil
that you mix in the gas.
at 40:1 ratio that 1 gallon goes with 40 gallons of gas.

maxima castor 927 is selling for 23.99 for 1L. so 4 of those would be $96 and have a few drops left over on the 1L vs 1qt.
so not that bad a price really (for those that dont understand the product and cannot do math)

+1
That's a good deal if one burns that much 2 stoke oil.

Their snowmobile and personal watercraft is the same product, except for the label. (Shell ultra)

Very good product. I use it in everything including $1500 Husky chainsaws @ 40:1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back