Tesla Roadster

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are one heck of a family man to put couple of nieces through college! They are extremely lucky to have an uncle like you and even luckier for you to have your wife with you on this noble endeavor.

Just think the Roadster as your 3rd niece. I suspect 4 years of Standford will easily cover the Roadster :)

Originally Posted by Vikas
You are one heck of a family man to put couple of nieces through college! They are extremely lucky to have an uncle like you and even luckier for you to have your wife with you on this noble endeavor.

Just think the Roadster as your 3rd niece. I suspect 4 years of Standford will easily cover the Roadster :)

Oh, I forgot one thing...
I am teaching them to throw a football.

And there are 4 of them. 2 sets of twin girls... They got Stanford T-shirts. Now the ball is in their courts...

I just came across a great response to "it is an iPad on the wheels" derogatory remark thrown towards a Tesla owner.

"Ya, but you are still driving a typewriter on wheels!"

(courtsey of Tony Seba)

Originally Posted by PimTac
Would one need whiplash insurance to go with that car?

Hahahahahhahaaa!!

It's good to remember than nearly any vehicle can brake at 1G or more. Yet most "fast" accelerating vehicles average about 1/4 G during a full throttle run. We are finally starting to see production vehicles that accelerate as hard as they brake.

tesla,s decision to built the roadster first and use up all their capital was stupid. should have built the model 3 first . of course uncle sam came to the rescue after this stupid decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back