The Beach in the fall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice and relaxing. I aired down to 23 lbs. The pic shown is a flat area.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Nice pics brother. I must say, i really love your truck. The beach scenery is nice too.

My parents will not miss a weekend in LBI in the fall, after the crowds have left. We used to be down there all winter long, every weekend, growing up.

What beach? Cape May comes to mind but.....

Jersey has some really good beaches. I'm not far from the northern beaches. This year we hit Point Pleasant and Asbury Park. Man, Asbury has cleaned up soooo much since I was a kid and going there to party about 20 years ago. I like LBI but sometimes I feel it's toooo quiet. A few more restaurants is needed IMHO. Great place to take an early morning bike ride from tip to tip.

Thanks!

This was Avalon. Brigantine wanted $180 for a permit, Avalon only wanted $40. The permit is good from September 15th through end of April.

NJ does have some really nice beaches.

Nice. Love the beach, were there almost every weekend.

The Labor Day through October timeframe really is the best. We only stopped going the weekend of the 5th. Water was still swimmable.

Go check out Island Beach State Park and drive to the end on the sand. Nice views.

If that is salt water , then I am guessing there is salt in the sand ?

Would not take my vehicle there , on a bet .

Yep it's the Atlantic Ocean. It's not a big deal if you hose it off when done. Plus I go so infrequently it's not an issue IMO. I don't think I'll keep this truck more than 3 years anyway.

JHZ I heard good things about Island Beach State park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back