Rotate Tires, but not Balance them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Richie
I balance every other tire rotation

Mine have been rotated 5 times now and balance when they were new only and they are wearing just fine. Are any of you folks greasing your chrome muffler bearings?

Originally Posted by wagsrk08
I'm really over thinking this but here goes. I bought new Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires for my Toyota Tacoma 4X4 5 months ago or 5,000 miles.

So do you like them so far? I just put these exact tires on *my* Tacoma 2 days ago. I've never spent the $ for Michelins before. I had Yokohamas on it last time and got 65K miles out of them. I would've probably bought Yokohamas again (cheaper than the Michelins) but they weren't in stock. I decided to upgrade and get the Michelins. All reviews I've read are excellent. I'm not picky about my tires--I just want them to last close to their warranted mileage.

Originally Posted by mrdctaylor
Originally Posted by wagsrk08
I'm really over thinking this but here goes. I bought new Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires for my Toyota Tacoma 4X4 5 months ago or 5,000 miles.

So do you like them so far? I just put these exact tires on *my* Tacoma 2 days ago. I've never spent the $ for Michelins before. I had Yokohamas on it last time and got 65K miles out of them. I would've probably bought Yokohamas again (cheaper than the Michelins) but they weren't in stock. I decided to upgrade and get the Michelins. All reviews I've read are excellent. I'm not picky about my tires--I just want them to last close to their warranted mileage.

This is my 2nd set of Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires on this Tacoma. They are P245/R7516. First set I drove almost 65,000 miles until I had a puncture leak so I went ahead and purchased these new ones. No complaints! I live in Northern Ohio along Lake Erie where we have all kinds of crazy weather. They do well in heat, rain, mud, snow, highway and non-aggressive off-roading. Very pleased to say the least. You'll be happy with them......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back