LSA 0W-40 full syn (SN/SM - A3/B4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gday

I've found a local (Perth, Western Australia) oil distribution company LSA that sells no brand / their own brand oil.

I was hoping the brains trust could help me with the specs on this oil and see if it's a good choice for my 2006 Toyota Landcruiser V8 petrol (2uz-fe)

Thank you

056ED084-5BF9-4313-98D0-D24A75275768.png

255155BA-FFDB-4F78-86A3-AEB5147461AE.png

Last edited:
Looks very good for your climate. What grades are recommended in your area for this vehicle? Unless reasonably priced, probably overkill for your Landcruiser.

Originally Posted by kschachn
It's not difficult to interpret those specs as it doesn't carry any of them.

But is it good for his Landcruiser?

So you want to pick an oil based upon a table of "Typical Characteristics" rather than specs, approvals and licenses the oil is proven to meet?

That's irrelevant ( I do it often!). I was just hopping your answer was more helpful to the OP. You just let the internet know you consider him unable to read plain English.

AFAIC, he's asking if that non-approved oil can do any good to his engine. Can it?

I would bet if the info on the label matches whats IN the bottle - it would be just fine. Could also be some junk from China.

Originally Posted by OilReport99
AFAIC, he's asking if that non-approved oil can do any good to his engine. Can it?

Unless you know the specific details of the approval and are able to test the oil against that approval, no one - and I mean no one here will answer that. Ever. If anyone says they can they are making it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back