Where did my thread go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a thread a couple weeks back about police cars sitting in the median with no lights on and checked back a few days ago and I can't find it anywhere. I'll start another thread if needed.

Yeah some bootlickers started acting like the police are above the law and public criticism because "they have really hard jobs."

Just carry the conversation on in your $7 haircut thread.
smirk2.gif

Originally Posted by Alfred_B
LOL

You are lucky you didn't get a ban.

I'm the star of this whole forum. Half the people wouldn't even log in if it weren't for some of my threads.

For questions like this it is a much better idea to PM a moderator rather than making a public post. Generally the "Where did my thread go" posts have about as long a lifespan as the original thread.

Originally Posted by motor_oil_madman
I'm the star of this whole forum. Half the people wouldn't even log in if it weren't for some of my threads.

That's not going to help.

Please tell me this was sarcastic (I can't always tell on the internet).

Originally Posted by Donald
When they delete your thread does it decrement your "posts" count?

Depends on what really happened to the thread behind-the-scenes. If they truly delete it, yeah, the post count has to be adjusted. They probably are just able to hide the thread/posts from public view and that shouldn't impact post count.

A few years back I was on i90 heading west after dark. Thankfully I don't run in the left lane unless I'm passing -- I got to a bridge and there was a car sitting in the left lane (with no flashers) and a bunch of people behind it just hanging out in the left lane. that was scary and definitely how people die.

I passed a trooper the other morning who was barely over the yellow line hitting cars up coming in the opposite direction.

…..I'm the star of this whole forum. Half the people wouldn't even log in if it weren't for some of my threads.

crackmeup2.gif
Indeed. A legend in your own mind?

Considering topic (LEOs) can't say I'm not too surprised other thread a goner. Some guy on the tire subforum got torched by other members last week, and that thread got deleted. In his case, it was to his benefit.

I don't usually comment on these 'what happened to my'....threads, but you made me laugh so thought I'd reply.

I'll start another thread if needed.

Yes, please do.
I'm very interested to read the responses.
35.gif

I started a thread a couple weeks back about police cars sitting in the median with no lights on and checked back a few days ago and I can't find it anywhere. I'll start another thread if needed.

It was sent to quarantine (not by me ...) because it was getting out of hand.
Consider that enough info to warrant not starting another.

You asked if cops can sit in the median in the dark. I'll give you a synopsis ... The answer is both yes and no. In many states, they can do so. In a few, they cannot.
Enough said.

And I'll lock this thread, because you asked a question and got a formal answer. No need for 5 pages of babbling on by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back