Redline sI-1 boroscoped I week later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by burla
thanks for posting, let's post some results WHEN we get them either way bad or good, whatever they may be. By then we will figure out the pics thing.

Will doðŸ‘

Originally Posted by CC1981
After I boroscoped my 5.7 Hemi in my 2013 Ram 1500, I found what I consider to be excess carbon on the pistons. I ran a can of Amsoil power foam, 1 tank of Amsoil PI, 1 tank of SI-1 (1.5 bottles to cover the 32 gallon tank). Ran that last tank down to about 1/4 then filled up with 20 gallons of gas and another bottle of SI-1. When I went to leave the gas station the truck hesitated on initial acceleration. Just be careful how much you put in the tank because you can put too much in.

Going to fill it up with straight gas when it hits 1/2...

There are instructions on the bottle. What you have done is overkill.

I wouldnt put anymore then every 3k miles.

Originally Posted by painfx
Originally Posted by CC1981
After I boroscoped my 5.7 Hemi in my 2013 Ram 1500, I found what I consider to be excess carbon on the pistons. I ran a can of Amsoil power foam, 1 tank of Amsoil PI, 1 tank of SI-1 (1.5 bottles to cover the 32 gallon tank). Ran that last tank down to about 1/4 then filled up with 20 gallons of gas and another bottle of SI-1. When I went to leave the gas station the truck hesitated on initial acceleration. Just be careful how much you put in the tank because you can put too much in.

Going to fill it up with straight gas when it hits 1/2...

There are instructions on the bottle. What you have done is overkill.

I wouldnt put anymore then every 3k miles.

true, but I have seen his pics, his piston tops look like the dark side of the moon. So I would likely do the same thing.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

So these are his before pics from his boro, we will see if redline did anything for this in a few weeks or not.

Originally Posted by stockrex
Story time - I once had an old honda I bought with 100k miles,
I ran b12, and other cleaners and end result was my egr was clogged.

cleaning the injectors is what I aim for now
eek.gif

That's a common issue with Honda's from the 90's to 2000's. Used to flush those EGR ports all the time.

So these are his before pics from his boro, we will see if redline did anything for this in a few weeks or not.

Subscribed.

Still waiting on Corey's results, but boom a second video with boroscope on si-1 has dropped with the same results! One bottle of redline si-1 and nearly half the carbon is gone. Makes you think if you run 3 or 4 bottles the pistons would look like new. Good news yes??

redline sI-1 removes Carbon AGAIN!

So Corey couldn't wait when he saw these results, so he took some pics and I will update for him. Mind you it is early in his testing, but the results are pretty good. Not as good as other 3 vids, but you can visually see the cleaning. Redline si-1, definitely cleans piston tops in all 4 examples with proof, I'm not sure what else we can do. I'm sure will keep using si-1 and update in another dew weeks. Clear as day, cleaning is happening, and where most important right where rings would stick. Thanks Corey.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

So Corey couldn't wait when he saw these results, so he took some pics and I will update for him. Mind you it is early in his testing, but the results are pretty good. Not as good as other 3 vids, but you can visually see the cleaning. Redline si-1, definitely cleans piston tops in all 4 examples with proof, I'm not sure what else we can do. I'm sure will keep using si-1 and update in another dew weeks. Clear as day, cleaning is happening, and where most important right where rings would stick. Thanks Corey.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

According to Chris Fix this is not significant cleaning and the product does not work as advertised.

Originally Posted by dave1251

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

According to Chris Fix this is not significant cleaning and the product does not work as advertised.

Chris fix said redline si-1 didnt do it's job? Post that up. Anyhow, video and photo proof it does clean, what more do you want? Maybe if amsoil was as good you would like it, lol.

Is that fake news? I can't find Chris Fix and redline si-1 anywhere. Anyhow, my friend tested it only after seeing the results in the first two video's, and now there is a third and follow up video that showed the second bottle turned the piston tops to like new condition. And after he saw those video's, he went and bought a boroscope not even knowing what his pistons looked like. He was blown away at how caked they were, you see the pics because he posted them, and then you see the redline starting to work. The stuff works, and we did everything we could to either verify the results by duplicating them, or if it didn't work say so and in that case the results may be hit and miss. But as the picture shows, Redline sI-1 cleans better then any pour in out there. Before that pic he used Amsoil PI and twc3, and despite that his piston was caked, no metal showing. Used Redline sI and boom, night and day. Apparently the other news is it takes two bottles and two tanks to make the pistons like new, and I'm sure Corey will follow up in a month with more pics, to once again either verify the results by duplicating, or say it didnt work as good, whatever the results are when he finishes. The dude is just trying to help people and putting in a lot of effort to do so.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looks like it's working judging by the pictures posted up here.

Not according to Chris Fix and his followers. This is not significant enough. I don't agree with him or his followers but this is their opinion.

I sent Chris this thread that shows 3 video's plus the pic of sI-1, and well he was impressed.

Chris Fix
Mon, Nov 11, 3:17 PM (2 days ago)
to me

That's awesome! Thanks for the info!

Chris

I'm pretty sure it's working. It's not like using just 1 bottle is going to clean all of them in 1 go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back