More painful motorcycle hill climbing footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun to watch, love riding....couldn't pay me enough to do this.

Also an amazing variety of frankenmachines. Some of those things look terrifying.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by AZjeff
What makes a person want to do that? It can only end badly.

Makes you feel alive !!

While that's neat and thrilling. The Isle of Man TT is where it's at for me. Now them boys have got big. . . . . . . . nerves.
crazy2.gif

Originally Posted by AZjeff
What makes a person want to do that? It can only end badly.

I believe it's the thought of,...... "39 guys have all tried to make it up this hill.... And every single one of them has crashed......... EXCEPT ME!"

Originally Posted by geeman789
These videos seriously distort how UNBELIEVABLY STEEP some of these hills are. Near vertical in places ... !

I disagree. Imo, video doesn't show how steep some of these hills truly are, not the other way around.

Originally Posted by Kira
Does soil erosion mean anything to anyone there?

Oh, it's likely not their land.

It is likely privately owned land, and the landowner was paid well for the use of their land. That was the case at the last M/C hillclimb event I went to.

Interesting sport motocross, this looks like another level of abuse. My relative retired motocross at age 25 as his body pretty destroyed. He made it into top 10 racers on occasion but was private not full timer.

Been there done that. Only we strung bull rope down the mountain with several people on top of mountain holding roap so rider had something to grab to prevent him from falling all the way back down the mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back