Post your latest beer consumption

Older brother brought a 30 pack of Genesee to camp. Regular beer in white cans with red letters. Much less work to drink than the mega skunk IPAs . I mostly drank seltzer to keep hydrated and Jamisons on ice for glow.
grin2.gif

Milwaukee Brewing Company
German Marzen/ Oktoberfest

This is really one of my favorites of this style I believe one of the top performers they just nail it for what Marzen should be A+

Great Lakes Brewing
Oktoberfest
Flavor is a bit hop forward pours with ok head and fades quickly I'd pass on this one ok at best.

Last edited:
Revolution Brewing
Oktoberfest
Excellent color great pour very good malt flavor hops are hidden and could be a bit more overall extremely easy drinker B+ at best we'll worth a try.

I asked the bartender if people like this beer since it's gluten free. She said she hasn't really heard anything and hasn't tried it herself. So next thing you know she's cracking one open for both of us to sample. She probably gave me 90% of the beer as a sample. I really like it and one of my favorites right now. The ABV is 5% and has a darker color to it. Little bit of a hop flavor with a smooth finish.

51689121_2006974536263182_8889457231741845504_o.jpg

I consider Spaten Octoberfest out of a keg to be THE finest beer.
Spaten Optimator is another favorite.

Today I had Elysian Space Dust, a dark gold IPA.
It has terrific balance, not a typical, over the top West Coast IPA.

My last beer was in June of this year - Spotted Cow. Funny how 1 Spotted Cow hits you, when you average about 6-10 Coors Light per year.

Darn good beer.

Just picked up a case of Alaskan Amber Ale. Hoping to try it soon.

53' Stude, that Vitus is very highly rated. I'll have to look for it around here.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Just picked up a case of Alaskan Amber Ale. Hoping to try it soon.

53' Stude, that Vitus is very highly rated. I'll have to look for it around here.

I found this in Dillsburg for $50 a case. No DUNKEL so had to get this

Back