What Do You Do For A Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work as an anti-money laundering investigator for a bank. It's not a bad gig. Most days are pretty uneventful but I have run across some interesting cases. I work in the office 3 days a week and from home 2 days a week which is a huge benefit.

Originally Posted by buster
I'm an anti-money laundering and risk assessment investigator for a bank.

Originally Posted by fisher83
I work as an anti-money laundering investigator for a bank. It's not a bad gig. Most days are pretty uneventful but I have run across some interesting cases. I work in the office 3 days a week and from home 2 days a week which is a huge benefit.

Whoa.

You guys both do the same thing, and both drive Nissan Frontier Pro-4x's as well as identical 2019 Subaru Imprezas...

My mind is blown.

A lifetime as a delivery driver subcontractor.
Everything from bagels to body parts, blood specimens for cancer research, aircraft parts, electronic equipment, etc.
All time critical and just in time.
Over 2 million miles logged on SF Bay Area roads.
That's a lot of DIY oil changes !!

Thank you very much to the genuine oil experts on BITOG,
so generous with their knowledge.

And to those BITOGERS who have served in the US Armed Forces/LE,
much love and respect.

Originally Posted by Nick1994

Whoa.

You guys both do the same thing, and both drive Nissan Frontier Pro-4x's as well as identical 2019 Subaru Imprezas...

My mind is blown.

Wow!! I have to msg him LOL. That is crazy.
shocked2.gif

Originally Posted by PW01
I'm a bartender

You must be around my age then. Most of the posters on here are older, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Circuit board design for in-house equipment, as used for testing IC's. Coming up on 20 years now.

Process engineer for semiconductor capital equipment. Specifically, we grow single crystals from molten silicon. This material is then cut into wafers and then manufactured into computer chips or solar cells.

Pimp here....... and recruiting pimps in cities nationwide!...‚

Ok..sales & marketing, BDE... but I'm on leave right now due to health issues.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by Malo83
Retired NAVY 22 yrs, Aviation Machinist Mate, Jets,Turboprops and Helos
Retired WalMart Distribution Center, 26 yrs, Receiving.
Stay at home dad for a german shepard and 2 cats.
lol.gif

Thank You for your service sir
34.gif
10.gif

I got out after 6 years as a EN2 (SW)

Back at you Brother.
11.gif

Originally Posted by Nick1994

Whoa.

My mind is blown.

buster and fisher83 are twins separated at birth.

Originally Posted by motor_oil_madman
Originally Posted by PW01
I'm a bartender

You must be around my age then. Most of the posters on here are older, not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm 53 and have been a bartender for 34 years, 21 at my current job

I'm a Commonwealth's Attorney; my office submits cases to the grand jury, prosecutes felonies, and handles probation revocations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back