Insane VERY late 12K OCI on crown vic police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JLTD
I'm with hallstevenson, get a UOA!

And--

Sorry, that was supposed to be sarcasm. He's flipping the car (within 2 weeks). Change the oil and filter and sell it. Nothing more except cleaning it up minimally.

It's a Panther chassis, as long as the timing chain isn't hanging out of the front cover, it's fine! I wouldn't flush something I was going to sell, too many things to go wrong...

Ford's Modular V-8 is pretty easy on oil, you can put 10,000 miles on using conventional oil and expect normal results. You probably have nothing to worry about. Just change the oil and filter and proceed to flipping it.

Forget the oil, just give it a door jam label with a newer date and mileage. It's the "flipper's code".
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by tony1679
Buys car to flip 2 weeks before moving cross-country. Still manages to 1up me finding clearance oil...

You are a strange one Dave.
lol.gif

He is surely a genuine person
smile.gif

He should donate some of his oil to us "poor" BITOGERS. I do it with new oil filters
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by Piston_slap
Forget the oil, just give it a door jam label with a newer date and mileage. It's the "flipper's code".
[Linked Image]

Naaaa............I prefer to be honest when selling a car( Have made some good friends in the process) and I have to use my 200+ qt oil stash for something lol

And I'm only out like $4 filter ??, Cause the oil was FREEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!
happy2.gif

Dave

Originally Posted by tony1679
Buys car to flip 2 weeks before moving cross-country. Still manages to 1up me finding clearance oil...

You are a strange one Dave.
lol.gif

Hey its merica, Where we can flip cars and score clearance oils, "drink sum beer and bang our women"....... without any political consequences :usa:

And my new place is still not finished in Chicago so............. "I aint's going no where. till's its done" I smell BIG clearance deals coming in Nov............. Cleaning out my beater suburban for extra OIL STASH SPACE
smile.gif
20.gif
19.gif
20.gif

Dave

Originally Posted by ka9mnx
Hope you enjoy Chicago. I didn't.

LOL its home for me.. Born and raised. Some people don't like/or can't adjust to "big city life"

Same goes for me in a CRAPahoma City, No thanks !!! C'ya !!!!

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back