QSUD 0W20 in 5qt jugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been discontinued? None on the shelf at either Wal-Mart near me. They still have plenty QSUD in the other common grades and even have 0W20 in qt bottles only but that costs quite a bit more . Oh well been threatening to try super tech syn high milage so caugnt it on roll back 3 each 5qt jugs $41 and change with free delivery.

Havoline ProDS 0w20 is $19.97 for 6qts on Wally's .com.. plenty others to choose from also depending on your pkg size preference. Or go up to a 5w..it won't hurt anything.

Last edited:
For the last month or so I've noticed similar about 0w20 QSUD. None on the shelves and could only order in a group of 3 jugs online. Now even the latter option is gone from online listing. Also just searching noticed SuperTech Synthetic which is rolled back to ~$14.37 an excellent no rebate price, not listing 0w20. 5w20 in ST is showing available. Not sure what's going on, perhaps a run on 0w20 at WM making it OOS currently.

I just browsed the Walmart oil aisle and the 0W20's of any brand were almost non existent,even in single quarts. Plenty of 5W20s though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back