1000Bulbs.com 500 at Talladega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Chase Elliott and Kyle Larson are the new Corvette salesmen.

Why do you say that ?

Originally Posted by Warstud
Chase Elliott and Kyle Larson are the new Corvette salesmen.

Why do you say that ?

Because Chevy called a team ( To discuss team orders when the green flag comes back out )meeting during the red flag
But when ask what the meeting was about they both said they were meeting about the new Vette ...³...³...³...³ yeah right

Last edited:
It was nice to hear Dale Jr and Steve Letarte criticize Chevy's orders about teaming up. If I was one of the individual sponsors I know if be highly p****d if my car could have finished higher and didn't because of the manufacturer orders.

If all the Fords line up and all the Chevys line up nose to tail

Fords will draft together much better
As
The Chevy guys said and know
The pointed nose on the Chevy doesn't bump draft well
The Ford is much flatter and they can push a lot more

FWIW Stewart Haas did this to almost perfection at this race last year. Their four cars were line astern for most of the race. I have no issues with manufacturer or team orders to work together to make sure that one of their cars wins. However in the last few laps all orders go out the window and you do whatever you have to do to win.

Pretty much a Ford show today in Dega !! 💪ðŸ¼ðŸ’ªðŸ¼ðŸ’ªðŸ¼ðŸ‘
#12 car ðŸðŸðŸðŸ

It was a heck of a finish. I only got to partially watch it, work kept getting in the way. Really happy for Blaney.

I as well had to deal with work, but YES
Good job Blaney !!!!
Very Proud for him and his team !!!ðŸ‘ðŸ

Made this meme for Brendan Gaughan's wreck. So thankful he and everyone in wrecks were ok.

Awesome weekend for Penske. Winning the IMSA Prototype championship with Dane Cameron and Juan Pablo Montoya. Scott McLaughlin and Alexandre Premat put on a clinic at the SuperCheap Auto Bathurst 1000 and won in an absolutely thrilling finish. Big year overall with Simon Pagenaud sweeping the month of May and Josef Newgarden winning the IndyCar title.

72330612_2740881255933406_1411118901034483712_o.jpg

EG4mK6zU0AALJg0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back