Military Avatars

US Army & Army Reserve. 3 total Deployments to Operations Desert Shield/Storm/Calm, Enduring Freedom, Spartan Shield, Freedom's Sentinel, and Resolute Support.

When I was active I had an Active avatar. Mentioned it when I got out and now have no avatar, lol

Anyway, US Army Veteran here. 1st Cavalry 2012-2016
34.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by GumbyJarvis
When I was active I had an Active avatar. Mentioned it when I got out and now have no avatar, lol

It's working now. That's too funny. A while back, I reported one of your posts, not because of content, but to point out to staff that your avatar was "404ed." Oh well, at least it's back.

Originally Posted by Garak
Originally Posted by GumbyJarvis

It's working now. That's too funny. A while back, I reported one of your posts, not because of content, but to point out to staff that your avatar was "404ed." Oh well, at least it's back.

It showed I had an avatar, but no avatar showed up. Didnt think much of it until a few people messaged me and wondered why my avatar didnt pop up, lol.

Hmmmm
U.S.C.G. '80-'84
Just got my wallet card to get me that 10% discount at the Home Depot. Semper Paratus

Originally Posted by PimTac
Surf Cowboy?

I was just before you. USCG 76-80. I like that 10% discount too.

Yep, ET3. Alameda for boot, New York City for A and C schools and Fort Bragg, California with a few weeks of TDY in San Francisco and Eureka, Ca.

Originally Posted by sloinker
Originally Posted by PimTac
Surf Cowboy?

I was just before you. USCG 76-80. I like that 10% discount too.

Yep, ET3. Alameda for boot, New York City for A and C schools and Fort Bragg, California with a few weeks of TDY in San Francisco and Eureka, Ca.

Sending you a PM.

As a Ground Radio enlisted puke, I retired from the USAF with 21-years of service.
Highlights included working in a nuclear weapons storage area and as a deploying flight member of the USAF Ground Launch Cruise Missile (GLCM) program on the Island of Sicily (Italy) -- A 1980's GLCM Ranger.
I've dug more fox holes and "hasties" than I can count; I earned my Pocket Rocket.

Missile Badge:

Missile Badge.JPG

Guess I should get mine.
US Army 1985-1992
Mostly 3/8 FAR and 1/39 FAR. Short stint with 1st FAD

Desert shield/storm

Back