Alfa Romeo TV Commercials In The U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else noticed the Alfa Romeo commercials showing-up on U.S. TV stations? I don't normally watch TV enough to know what channel is playing but, by chance, I've seen these commercials a couple times in about a week.

And BTW, some of the Mazda vehicles and Alfa Romeo's are very similar...

04.1_OVERVIEW_Gallery_Design_Large_RHD_Hatchback_960x424px.jpg

2019-AlfaRomeo-VLP-Stelvio-Hero.jpg.image.1440.jpg

The more choices the better. These threads usually start gripping about reliability and how boring one should be in life.
Do you notice how it looks like a Jaguar F-Pace? Who cares!

[Linked Image]

!

Originally Posted by edwardh1
how many sales last year?
seems parts and service would be hard

Oh, I have no idea about their sales and parts/service availability... There's been a local A-R dealer here in Annapolis for many years and I see the cars in this area from time-to-time. I just thought it was odd to suddenly see TV commercials.

Originally Posted by skyactiv
The more choices the better. These threads usually start gripping about reliability and how boring one should be in life.
Do you notice how it looks like a Jaguar F-Pace? Who cares!

!

It wasn't my intention to start this thread with any negative tone at all. -And I hope it remains on a positive track.

FWIW, I'm particularly fond of my Soul Red '18 Mazda 3 hatchback. Someone less than a mile from my house has a red Stelvio and it's a head turner every time I see it. It's strikingly similar to mine. I walk my dog past this guy's house all the time and if I ever see him, I'll see if he's interested in striking-up a conversation about his car.

Originally Posted by skyactiv

How irresponsible! You of all people should know a ten year old anodyne appliance with 250k "worry-free" miles on it is the true pinnacle of automotive excellence!!!

Originally Posted by RayCJ

Oh, I have no idea about their sales and parts/service availability... There's been a local A-R dealer here in Annapolis for many years and I see the cars in this area from time-to-time. I just thought it was odd to suddenly see TV commercials.

Rather than worrying about A-F commercials, you should be packing your bags and heading to high ground !! Ultra high-tides flooding Annapolis ! Seriously I do not recall a A-F dealer in Annapolis area.

Originally Posted by rubberchicken

Rather than worrying about A-F commercials, you should be packing your bags and heading to high ground !! Ultra high-tides flooding Annapolis ! Seriously I do not recall a A-F dealer in Annapolis area.

Yeah, the A-R dealer is here: https://www.johnsonalfaromeoofannap...h=&model=Stelvio&gvBodyStyle=SUV They've been there a long time. I have the day off tomorrow and might go check-out some cars just for grins.

Tides... Water... Ehhh, it will be OK. This area is no stranger to water. The Historic Annapolis area is 300+ years old and those old brick buildings will be fine... I'm 15 miles away on the other side of the Severn and we've had hurricanes stall above us and dump rain for 3 straight days and only a few roads got flooded. LOL: I put a 5 gallon bucket in the middle of the lawn and it filled-up 3 times in 4 days. -That's a lot of rain!

Originally Posted by rubberchicken

Yeah, the A-R dealer is here: https://www.johnsonalfaromeoofannap...h=&model=Stelvio&gvBodyStyle=SUV They've been there a long time. I have the day off tomorrow and might go check-out some cars just for grins.

Tides... Water... Ehhh, it will be OK. This area is no stranger to water. The Historic Annapolis area is 300+ years old and those old brick buildings will be fine... I'm 15 miles away on the other side of the Severn and we've had hurricanes stall above us and dump rain for 3 straight days and only a few roads got flooded. LOL: I put a 5 gallon bucket in the middle of the lawn and it filled-up 3 times in 4 days. -That's a lot of rain!

Very familiar with Annapolis- I work there and keep my boat on Kent Island. I had off today and took the boat out of Kent Narrows and went all the way to Chestertown- the water was like a mirror on the way back.

Has anyone else noticed the Alfa Romeo commercials showing-up on U.S. TV stations? I don't normally watch TV enough to know what channel is playing but, by chance, I've seen these commercials a couple times in about a week.

Maybe they look the same when you see pictures like that, but park them side by side and there is no comparison in person. Furthermore, the performance is literally "night and day"...I'm still convinced there is not a better performing crossover SUV than the Alfa.

Originally Posted by DriveHard

Maybe they look the same when you see pictures like that, but park them side by side and there is no comparison in person. Furthermore, the performance is literally "night and day"...I'm still convinced there is not a better performing crossover SUV than the Alfa.

The Stelvio set a SUV record on the Nordschleif. https://www.roadandtrack.com/motors...stelvio-quadrifoglio-nurburgring-record/

BTW: I didn't get a chance to check-out the A-R dealer yesterday. Hopefully soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back