2007 Chevy colorado TMPS (chevy mechanics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

all 4 sensors replaced again, going to Discount tires tomorrow and see how everything reads, still have low tire light.

yeah I have that tool

These are just crap sensors I guess, just installed 2 sensors yesterda still low tire lighty, took to discount tires and they cant read them at all.

Mobiletron sensors

Originally Posted by Mackelroy
yeah I have that tool

These are just crap sensors I guess, just installed 2 sensors yesterda still low tire lighty, took to discount tires and they cant read them at all.

Mobiletron sensors

So took the vehicle to Discount tires today, to see how the sensors read, and the 2 new ones installed yesterday don't read at all on their scanner.

Anyway, Im getting a refund on the mobiletrons , and getting new tires installed tomorrow with Different brand of sensors.

Maybe the Horror ends.

Here's to hoping!

Not trying to bag on you, but this should serve as a cautionary tale to you and others about buying cheap stuff off of the net.

I have discount tire, tpms sensors now and they work, no light. They had to manually input the serial numbers by ob2 port. light went out by a 10 minute drive.

Might have been able to do that with the mobiletrons , if were able to get 4 sensors on the vehicle at one time, that could actually be read. Discount tire price matched my mobitrons , and sent those back for refund.

But yes, a very big lessen, I broke down tires nine times replacing sensors, next time , Ill go straight for oem only.

Really the savings(persay) would have been about $30, over oem.

But the labor and torture I endured, multiple shop trips, It was a horrible experience.

Last edited:
Gm tech in the family. 9 out of 10 times the battery in the sensor can be replaced. Personally I just live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back