update from previous thread oil loss to none

Status
Not open for further replies.
so there was an obnoxious amount of oil loss that resulted in vvt camshaft roller damage... the valve clacking noise on a cold start is gone (for now)but the only way to know if there is damage is to do an oil analysis

So 300 miles later no oil has been lost it's still at the same spot it was when the oil filter/plug was corrected.
so this proves they failed to secure the filter and plug...in the first place

they offered to do a compression test but why am i going to let them damage my aluminium engine block(if they pull the plugs hot it could strip the threads on the block) they might even try and sabotage something else..

Not sure weather you are paranoid or the world has some grand conspiracy against you, weather it's people stealing a gallon of gas at a time, or now these people that supposedly damaged your engine by not properly installing your oil filter, to now try to sabotage your engine that you are bringing back to the same people who you say damaged it in first place.

Dude either do it yourself, or take it somewhere else to check on this supposed damage via compression test. I hate to cast doubt on you, but you have posted some pretty strange stuff....either you have the worst luck in the world, or you come on here and post all this random stuff for some self fulfilling reason that you get some kick out of it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by tahoe_hybrid

so there was an obnoxious amount of oil loss that resulted in vvt camshaft roller damage... the valve clacking noise on a cold start is gone (for now)but the only way to know if there is damage is to do an oil analysis

So 300 miles later no oil has been lost it's still at the same spot it was when the oil filter/plug was corrected.
so this proves they failed to secure the filter and plug...in the first place

they offered to do a compression test but why am i going to let them damage my aluminium engine block(if they pull the plugs hot it could strip the threads on the block) they might even try and sabotage something else..

Since you claim to have proven they failed to secure the filter and plug. If they do a compression test [and while they're at it they should do a leak down test] and find issues will they cover the repairs on their dime? If so it would be foolish not to allow them to do the testing.

Deja vu all over again? We already had a locked thread because of this user spilling out his grievances here.

these are the 10 year old original plugs and coil on plug wires more then likely it will not make it threw a "removal and reinstall process " without breaking apart (the cables and or coil on plug wires)

Also how does a compression test run correctly on a Very high speed start?

This starter motor is 60,000 watts 300VAC 3 Phase and turns the motor over at 1200± 100rpm

yes it's enough to power a small town hehehe..
48.gif

it's not a typical wimpy 12+VDC 200rpm starter.. 200rpm ish is the standard for a Crank compression test

Last edited:
Originally Posted by BigShug681
This is like the movie groundhogs day

what obviously, it rules out that the engine burned several quarts of oil in with in 164 miles ( in reality if that was the case it would have hydro locked)

.. and they did a lousy job in the first place..... don't be silly When I have work done I expect the job to be done right the first time .. I don't want to have to come back again and again. I was reading on another forum where the person have an issue with their hybrid

the dealer screwed them into getting a new 12v battery $160, a refurbished hybrid battery $3300 and NEW aux transmission pump..$1700..

I figured it out what the actual issue it it turns out the dealer ignored the codes it turns out the auxiliary water pump is dead and NOT the Auxiliary Transmission pump.. causing the high voltage inverter to overheat

or maybe they thought the Transmission pump sends transmission fluid to the inverter to cool it down..
33.gif

instead of paying 50$ for a repair(pls labor)
this poor soul has put up over $5,000 in parts and labor, unnecessary repairs so far only not to have it repaired into a SUV that is only worth $8,000 on the market...

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
Well at least when you need a good laugh we now know where to go...

[Linked Image]

Yep, shame that another constantly banned member keeps returning. When does it stop?!

Originally Posted by 53' Stude

Yep, shame that another constantly banned member keeps returning. When does it stop?!

There are 3 or 4 others right now in the forums.

Originally Posted by PimTac
Originally Posted by 53' Stude

There are 3 or 4 others right now in the forums.

thumbsup2.gif
At least.

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
We need more tree monkeys!
laugh.gif

They keep the forum alive...NOT!

We just need this thread locked and, in the event, this user returns with another [censored] [censored] thread like this, banned.

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
We need more tree monkeys!
laugh.gif

Yeah..... more banned members like GHT coming back here, last thing we need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back