Car Dealer Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nthach
The Japanese have gotten "entry-level" luxury down, I feel the CLA/GLA is somewhat of an insult. But then again, Audi and BMW are now fighting in the compact luxury segment with the A3/Q3 and Mini Cooper. Lexus just joined that arms race with the UX.

Well at least you might enjoy this bit regarding the CLA.

Can you imagine trying to get your car out of the service bay if they suddenly closed?

Locally a gas station closed, some Indians(India) family bought it, mismanaged it and it got shut down by the bank. it's been locked for 10 years, and everything inside is still the same as the last day it was opened..... Pepsi has a sticker on the door to contact them when the doors are unlocked, their machines are inside..... sitting.

Originally Posted by Vern_in_IL
Can you imagine trying to get your car out of the service bay if they suddenly closed?

Locally a gas station closed, some Indians(India) family bought it, mismanaged it and it got shut down by the bank. it's been locked for 10 years, and everything inside is still the same as the last day it was opened..... Pepsi has a sticker on the door to contact them when the doors are unlocked, their machines are inside..... sitting.

I guess I'm too nice. When tenants end up leaving because they can't pay the rent, I find out that they rented some appliances and left them behind. Those rental places sometimes end up contacting me and I let them come get their appliance.

Originally Posted by Vern_in_IL

I have never seen a service bay door that a crowbar wouldn't open.

Why? Well Acura has AWD available on all their cars and Honda doesn't. I like the features and interior better on Acura but am not in the suit and tie class to really fit in with that cliental. Besides Honda and Acura I think Toyota and Lexus have done things right and aren't in the doom and gloom like Nissan, Infiniti or Mitsubishi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back