Your favourite hot weather beverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Room temp water.
After drinking enough of it, it seems to have a strange sweet flavor (despite having anything added to it).

Seltzer water or 1/3 chocolate milk and 2/3 seltzer water in a glass.

I make my own seltzer, cost is 3¢/liter bottle.

Water at room temp or seltzer at room temp usually

When I am partying outside I do Pims cups, Gin and tonic or some kind of spritz.

If I am inside it's beer or whiskey

Originally Posted by Inked
Years ago it was a San Miguel; these days it's a Rolling Rock.

Yes, many many years ago it was my beer of choice, Pacifico Clara now.
cheers3.gif

ci-san-miguel-pale-pilsen-f02f051e25bab397.jpeg

Agua fresca...basically water with cucumber and lime and maybe some other things (there are many ways to make it). A guy I used to work with made an awesome version of it that really hit the spot after hours of physical labor.

And no, the cucumber lime Gatorade doesn't come close to freshly made with actual fruit/veggies.

Originally Posted by Duffyjr
Bud light lime with clamato juice after I mow.

Very interesting. I may have to try this.

After working outside on a hot day, water for sure.

Nothing beats a bottled light beer that's been sitting on ice though, but when it's too hot beer just doesn't cut it. Usually I'm one and done and go water.

Originally Posted by dlundblad
Originally Posted by Duffyjr
Bud light lime with clamato juice after I mow.

Very interesting. I may have to try this.

Don't waste your money, i've tried them and ended up watering my potted plants with the rest of the beer.
lol.gif

Ice tea/lemonade over ice . Lately cut with seltzer, Water and lemon. Ice black coffee I should be drinking more water. Quit soda due to sugar.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by opus1
Flavored seltzer water - LaCroix, whatever Aldi stocks, etc. It has the bubbles of pop without the sugar/calories.

That is mine also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back