El Camino

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrQuackers

Site Donor 2024
It's finally October 11.

I'm going to see it on the big screen at Cinema 21 this weekend.

Is Bryan Cranston making an appearance? Seems to be a bit of a mystery.

I spoke with RJ Mitte (Walt Jr.) in April and asked him about the movie. He did not divulge anything or even confirm there was a movie coming out.

Might need to go to one of the few theaters showing it. No Netflix at my house. Is there any other way to watch it?

Originally Posted by dishdude
Is Bryan Cranston making an appearance? Seems to be a bit of a mystery.
More than a few appearances. Nothing in-depth and obviously just flashbacks or fill-in-the-blank scenes back to the times when he and Jessie were together.

Originally Posted by Leo99
I spoke with RJ Mitte (Walt Jr.) in April and asked him about the movie. He did not divulge anything or even confirm there was a movie coming out.
No Netflix at my house. Is there any other way to watch it?

Walt Jr wasn't in the movie at all so if he "knew" anything, it was probably just hearsay.

Netflix "bought" the rights to this so I doubt it will be available anywhere else for a little while. I thought I had read that AMC will have broadcast rights to it in the future.

Why not do a free trial of Netflix ? I will say this, I was rather disappointed in the movie....

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
I will say this, I was rather disappointed in the movie....

Interesting how there are wildly varying opinions. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by Cujet

I'll clarify and say that I did enjoy the parts they made for it but another hour, with more of Jessie's story would have been nice (and what I was expecting going into it).

Originally Posted by Cujet

I'll clarify and say that I did enjoy the parts they made for it but another hour, with more of Jessie's story would have been nice (and what I was expecting going into it).

I thought it was pretty good, but at times it really felt like it was two 40 min episodes strung together with 20 mins of filler. Just without the "what's next" at the end much like the series finale. RIP Robert Forester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back