Benefits of Dawn Soup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dishdude
Originally Posted by bbhero
Nice timing for this topic, I just had some Dawn soup for lunch.

Maybe that has been your problem all along... Eating things you shouldn't... Keeps messing you up in the head and elsewhere
lol.gif

But I read a headline saying there were benefits
grin2.gif

Gotta clean your internals once in a while. Too much focus on the exterior and the interior gets no love.
smile.gif

Sorry for the spelling of soup & not soap. Have not had any soap to eat since I was a kid visiting a great Aunt & she corrected my language real quick one day.

Maybe that has been your problem all along... Eating things you shouldn't... Keeps messing you up in the head and elsewhere
lol.gif

Yeah, but look at his name.. DISHdude.. isn't Dawn made for dishes?

Originally Posted by SirTanon
Maybe he should change his user name to dishdawn.
smile.gif

Was thinking the same, who is Dawn and where is my lunch?

Dawn is hard on paint. If you want to strip everything off of the paint and start anew, just use a clay bay, or one of the new clay bar mits...

Originally Posted by grampi
Dawn is hard on paint. If you want to strip everything off of the paint and start anew, just use a clay bay, or one of the new clay bar mits...

Not really. If you used it every day on your car, maybe.. but I doubt it would really make any real difference on any decent automotive paint finish. It only seems that way because it IS harsh on the 'finish' - wax, etc.. - on top of that paint that is protecting it. No wax finish, no protection against the elements.

lol.gif

Well maybe he just should not be ingesting the Dawn

lol.gif

lol.gif

Well maybe he just should not be ingesting the Dawn

lol.gif

Well I sure brought all this abuse on myself.
grin2.gif

Nah... You are good man...

I am glad you are on here. You and I may disagree at times on some things .. However, I enjoy reading your posts and learn new things from you has well.

Nah... You are good man...

I am glad you are on here. You and I may disagree at times on some things .. However, I enjoy reading your posts and learn new things from you has well.

The feeling is mutual, it's all in good fun
11.gif

We're all family 'round here!

I was Johnson's baby shampoo when i was wash cars learned that from my auto detailing buddy a few years ago he told me it isn't harsh like some soaps and is gentle on wax.

Originally Posted by grampi

Not really. If you used it every day on your car, maybe.. but I doubt it would really make any real difference on any decent automotive paint finish. It only seems that way because it IS harsh on the 'finish' - wax, etc.. - on top of that paint that is protecting it. No wax finish, no protection against the elements.

There's no reason to use it on paint. The same thing can be accomplished by using clay bar without risk of paint damage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back