Couple CAFs from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed they are pricey but the options for printers
available for my POS computers are limited.
The desire for happy customers is never ending.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
LOL well they are sure proud of that little beauty. For that kind of money you'd think they have a desire to retain a happy customer.
It looks like there are lots of available alternatives available for less than 40% of what that things going for.

Originally Posted by Ursatdx
Agreed they are pricey but the options for printers
available for my POS computers are limited.
The desire for happy customers is never ending.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
LOL well they are sure proud of that little beauty. For that kind of money you'd think they have a desire to retain a happy customer.
It looks like there are lots of available alternatives available for less than 40% of what that things going for.

Can't you use a Zebra thermal printer or no?

Clemendon, NJ Next time we're nearby, we'll drop in to say "Hi".

It's funny that I grew up in NJ without a car so I don't know where ANYTHING is.

You answered my question a week ago but I've been so busy with my new 2005 Ranger I've slackened off my communications.

The bad part, you ask? The Ranger has no CAF! Darn it.

Originally Posted by Ursatdx
South Jersey 08021
I own a Quick Lube. (Flame suit on) 35 in the biz 21 years at this location.
Just picked up a filter cutter.
I'll post some 40k OCIs for you guys.(40k 60 month OCI today on a Ford 500) .
Our filter and reminder sticker in the window.
Gotta go blow some engines and strip some drain plugs.
See you soon!

As the owner of a Ford Duratec 30 (06 Montego), I'm terrified of how this will look, lol. My OCM is set for roughly 5000 mile OCI's... I change it at 3000-4000. I just installed a CAF into my Montego/Five Hundred too.. and replaced the one in my wife's Acadia. The Acadia filter looked bad, but not as bad as any of these!

I had an Impala that had a cabin air filter but I didn't know it until the car was close to 10 years old. It had a mouse nest in it. Since the car was a lease return, I figured the [censored] smell was from the previous owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back