Zerex G-05 in 4 cyl journey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the oe coolant is nearly clear to a golden yellow, its exactly the same thing. I believe this is your part number (i could be wrong) Mopar W0133-2042677 and that does and G-05 does meet that spec.

I wouldn't. In 2013 Chrysler/FCA switched to OAT from G-05 HOAT. Depending on how far down recovery tank, I'd add some distilled water. Or bite the bullet and get a jug Chrysler OAT AF. G-05 top off, not the right move here.

Originally Posted by Sayjac
I wouldn't. In 2013 Chrysler/FCA switched to OAT from G-05 HOAT. Depending on how far down recovery tank, I'd add some distilled water. Or bite the bullet and get a jug Chrysler OAT AF. G-05 top off, not the right move here.
You're right, it'll have that great Mopar/Fiat purple OAT coolant in it. Some have used Peak Global Lifetime with it, not sure I would risk it with anything under warranty.

As others have said, a ‘15 will have the purple OAT. Any Chrysler dealer should have it in stock.

Originally Posted by Sayjac

Yup, new chryslers have purple coolant I see
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back