Bugatti Veyron oil change - $21,000, 27 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by wdn
If it's a life of adventure you're after, try to keep a Fiat 500 running.

You must be a blast at parties
02.gif

Easy. I had some poor friends growing up. They took a caput 500, hammered a pulley onto the transmission input shaft and mounted a big old B&S single Cylinder on it. Ran about as good. Inconvenient having to pull on the rope to get it started.

Originally Posted by tcp71
Who are the clowns in the video? They are just randomly removing parts, getting it wrong, lowering the car to try something else, and generally incompetent. A vehicle like that requires a step-by-step procedure that you follow to the letter. Watching the first 5 minutes of that was horrific.

Originally Posted by tcp71
Who are the clowns in the video? They are just randomly removing parts, getting it wrong, lowering the car to try something else, and generally incompetent. A vehicle like that requires a step-by-step procedure that you follow to the letter. Watching the first 5 minutes of that was horrific.

I think whoever designed it is a clown. 27 hours to change the oil!! Even 13.5 hours! Give me a break. I would settle for an old Ferarri that only did 160MPH (or a replica) You could run those things flat out for 24 hours and then drive another 1000 miles home. That's just poor design.

I'm sure you wow ‘em at parties Skip when you roll up in the minivan, no doubt.

Originally Posted by wdn
I'm sure you wow ‘em at parties Skip when you roll up in the minivan, no doubt.

Life is more fun when you can enjoy it with others
thumbsup2.gif
Not that I'd expect you to understand that.

Originally Posted by borgward
I think whoever designed it is a clown. 27 hours to change the oil!! Even 13.5 hours! Give me a break......

If you think changing the oil in one of those overpriced abortions is bad, try to imagine what a coolant change and flush is like with 3 Radiators. (The car has a total of 10, but 3 are for engine coolant alone. The rest are for oil, hydraulic fluid, and A/C).

Hmm, I think the whole point of having Bugatti is to brag about it, not driving it. So, does it matter how much it cost to change the oil? Performance drivers probably don't buy Bugatti for their own use anyways.

Bring on the luxury tax! Every oil change and tire change should cost these fools 100 large. These are the same people that pay their employees ford pinto wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back