Ad Astra space movie is ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BMWTurboDzl
I simply don't understand why people knock a movie due to some inaccuracy. It's a move for godsake not a freaking documentary!!! Studios always have to make compromises due to the script.

Here's a perfect example of a movie compromise: Warriors, especially English, carrying their swords in a back scabbard while on horse back. That NEVER happened in real life, it only happens in the movies because it looks better on film because the sword doesn't get in the way of the shot or cause problems for the actor on horseback.

Imagine pulling your sword and decapitating yourself while doing so.

The enemy would like it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Alfred_B
Originally Posted by BMWTurboDzl
I simply don't understand why people knock a movie due to some inaccuracy. It's a move for godsake not a freaking documentary!!! Studios always have to make compromises due to the script.

Here's a perfect example of a movie compromise: Warriors, especially English, carrying their swords in a back scabbard while on horse back. That NEVER happened in real life, it only happens in the movies because it looks better on film because the sword doesn't get in the way of the shot or cause problems for the actor on horseback.

Imagine pulling your sword and decapitating yourself while doing so.

LOL...

Sword fighting on horseback

Rule 1: Draw sword before you get underway; Failure to do so risks decapitation of the user, injury to the horse, dropping sword onto the ground.

We went and saw it Saturday night. We both loved it! Something I didn't understand. What was the deal with that ape that killed the astronaut aboard the spaceship that sent out the sos? What exactly was it,where did it come from,and why was it on that ship?

There's an ape on a space station? ...‚

NASA frowns on monkey business on the space station.

Originally Posted by kschachn
There's an ape on a space station? ...‚

NASA frowns on monkey business on the space station.

The ape that led to the Planet of the Apes ... lol

Yeah, that ape scene....I'd think they could have come up with a better scenario on how they all died rather than loose apes. That was weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back